Stem Cells extracted from healthy mothers during a c-section may prove to provide the quality needed when the times comes for stem cell treatment with out the cost thanks to the new triple threat stem cell opportunities which are showing great testimonials using stem shots.
Mesenchymal stem cells, or MSCs, are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including: osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells).
Why Amniotic triple trheat?
- Amniotic fluid can be used to increase the volume of lubricating and shock absorbing fluid which has been significantly reduced by the disease process in joints
- Prevents the formation of new adhesions after closed manipulation of joints
- induce immune tolerance and aids wound healing
- Amniotic fluid has cosmetic applications, specifically as an anti-wrinkle agent
- Amniotic fluid has naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines and contains hyaluronic acid and also contains factors that reduce scarring
What is allograft is tissue ?
An allograft is tissue that is surgically transplanted or injected from one person to another.
Amniotic fluid contains very little to no stem cells. The amount that is present in the amniotic fluid is negligible.
Amniocyte allograft suspension is a flowable tissue matrix allograft, derived from human placental amniotic fluid. It is used for minimally invasive treatment of damaged or inadequate tissue.
What is the The Amniotic Membrane?
The Amniotic Membrane (AM) is the inner layer of the placenta that surrounds the baby during pregnancy. The Amniotic Membrane is the only tissue designed by nature specifically as a universal transplant, protecting the baby and ensuring acceptance by the mother’s immune system. Its natural biologic role provides the tissue unique structural and compositional properties that facilitate and maximize the natural wound healing capacity of the host tissue.
What is the membrane?
The membrane is composed of a complex extracellular matrix that is dehydrated and terminally sterilized with electron beam irradiation. Amniocyte allograft is a deceullurized dehydrated human amniotic membrane (ddHAM). It is derived from the placentas of normal, full term pregnancies.
Why use Cord tissue mesenchymal stem cells?
Cord tissue mesenchymal stem cells have a faster doubling time than adult mesenchymal stem cells (because they are younger and contain a higher concentration of growth factors)
The fitness of adult mesenchymal stem cells declines with age. Thus Cord tissue mesenchymal stem cells will have greater fitness than adult mesenchymal stem cells (as well as a different profile of growth factors)
The majority of the effects of MSCs is from trophic effects (exosomes/microvesicles releasing their 3000 growth factors), not from engraftment
Stemcells good for wound care?
- The epithelial basement membrane and collagen-rich extracellular matrix of this allograft provide a natural scaffold for cell attachment and proliferation needed for tissue repair with minimized inflammation and scarring
- Amnion membrane is known to contain a suite of biological matrix proteins, cytokines and growth factors that have been shown to support host tissue remodeling. [14,15]
- promotes increased healing and enhancement of the wound healing process
- non-immunogenic and has antibacterial properties
- reduces pain at the site of application
- provides a natural biological barrier
Who offers STEMSHOT?