Today’s Stem Cell Therapy – offering hope to many individuals who suffer from chronic diseases such as Osteo-Arthritis, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, Back Pain, etc.
Many people through their testimonials he has witnessed outstanding success in several critical areas as documented below.
- Lyme Disease
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Hair Restoration
- Crohn’s Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scleroderma Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Temporal Arteritis
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Peyronies Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Incontinence
Pulmonary / Lung Conditions
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Degeneration (dry type)
- Chronic Retinal Detachment
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- “Potts Disease” Muscular Dystrophy
- Stroke Recovery and Regeneration
- Cerebral Palsy
- Early Dementia / Alzheimer’s Disease
HUCT stem cell therapy cost
(depends on the location)
East Coast a treatment typically runs $2500.00 for a 1/4 CC to $5000.00 for a full CC. (Injection)Because of its quality derived from healthy baby / healthy mommy, the stem cell count is 10 times that of other types of treatments.
Because of its quality derived from healthy baby / healthy mommy, the stem cell count is 10 times that of other types of treatments.
It is a fact that as you age your stem cells diminish over time, and the older you are the faster they go. FYI.. if you take statin drugs that your cells are reduced even faster.
There are some boutique clinics that charges upwards of $10,000 for "White Glove" treatment!
Cheapest HUCT stem Cell injections
You may need to pack a back and head to Rockwall Texas where you will find Dr. Darcy Brunk offering what we have found to be the lowest price in the US. Thanks to his "TESTIMONIAL" pricing, you can save a ton of money if you don't mind going to Texas. Direct Consultation # 972-800-6670
Best Stem Cell Therapy
- We do not recommend Animal, or cross-species. Many countries do it, but not recommended when you have higher quality options.
- If you are over 20 we do not sugest using your own FAT Tissue or Spinal as the older you are your stem cell count drops and the quantity of cells diminishes when you have a better chance with Human Umbilical cord tissue. The Stem Cell Institute utilizes cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells that are separated from the umbilical cord tissue. For certain indications, these cells are expanded into greater numbers at Medistem laboratory under very strict, internationally recognized guidelines.Among many other things, mesenchymal stem cells from the umbilical cord tissue are known to help reduce inflammation, modulate the immune system and secrete factors that help the central nervous system to regenerate.
Are stem cells regulated?
They do come from tissue banks that are regulated
MORE STEM CELL INFORMATION:
HUCT STEM CELLS call 1-650-HUCTCEL
Dallas Injection Clinic 772-800-6670