Here is a sample list of businesses and e-commerce sites that will end up on the MATCH LIST! What is the MATCH LIST?
- Multi-level marketing Credit Card Processing
- Data Processing
- Drug paraphernalia
- High risk businesses
- Multi-level marketing
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals
- Selling social media likes and followers
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
- Video game or virtual world credits
- Use of CCin a manner inconsistent with its intended use or as expressly prohibited in the CC Services Agreement
- Credit Card for Supplements
If you are an online business you face many risks from out side fraud and have tons of operational pitfalls, not knowing the being put on the credit card blacklist and not know who to call when it happens can be costly.
On an earlier post, we showed that not know who to call could be a $45,000 mistake.
If you have questions or want to set up a plan to keep your business online taking credit cards call 972-800-6670